Monday, May 3, 2010

Blog Love Award

The rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Copy the award and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person that nominated you.
4. Nominate 8 bloggers.

Today I got a comment from the lovely Amy at Fashion Teapot informing me that she had nominated me for a Blog Love Award.
I truly didn't expect to get any type of recognition after only one month of blogging, even the amount of comments still surprises me.
All I can guess is that maybe, just maybe, I'm doing something right :P
Well, as part of the Award, I have to choose eight bloggers to whom I want to pass this Award to. I will tell  you, this has not been an easy choice, but here are my nominees for the Blog Love Award (in no particular order, btw) :


And now, I am going to recomment on most of your blogs so you know about this (:

P.S. Do any of you remember those Zara wedges I've been wearing non-stop? ... Well, I'm wearing them again. haha

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU! My first award <3 my tip for the wardrobe is to be very cruel but honest with yourself, and then buy big boxes where you can keep like winter knits etc which you won't need during the summer. Thanks again honey! <3

    You have an interesting blog, looked in the archives. I think I'll follow you, both because your blog is very promising and interesting, and also to show my gratitude :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me the reward. You are too kind and sweet : )

    www.Chanelcraves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! :)

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!