Thursday, October 21, 2010

Contest Entry

For Jane Aldridge's --of the Sea of Shoes blog-- contest, I decided to redraw a beautiful Marchesa dress from the SS11 show that just reminded me of spring midnights on the beach.
Most of the entries so far have left me speechless (you can see them here). I cannot wait to know who the winner is!
The closing date is November 1st, so hurry!

Traducción:


Para el concurso de Jane Aldridge --del blog Sea of Shoes--, decidí redibujar un hermoso vestido de Marchesa de la temporada Primavera-Verano '11 que me recuerda a las mediasnoches en la playa.
La mayoría de las imágenes que han mandado me han dejado boquiabierta (veanlas aquí). Ya quiero saber quien va a ganar!
Por cierto, el ultimo día para enviar imágenes el 1 de noviembre, así que apurense!

My entry/Mi imágen:
(Click to make it large/Dale click para hacer la imágen mas grande)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your sketch is wonderful!!! Best of luck!!! Btw, in the last picture, it was a designer trying to upstage some fashion drama to get 5 mins of fame lol, the police broke it up! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!