Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Para el Sábado

The boyfriend has been in Cupertino, California since the 10th of this month ... and at last, he's supposed to be getting here tomorrow!!
Words cannot explain how much I have missed him these past two weeks, but finally I get to be with him, if only for a couple of hours.
Good thing is that we don't have school tomorrow anymore ... that's right, classes are OVER. Now, all we have to do is worry about finals. May God have mercy on me and my procrastination.
I leave you with a couple of photos of what I wore Saturday night to have dinner with some of my best friends. 

Traducción:


El novio ha estado en Cupertino, California desde el 10 de este mes ... y por fin, se supone que este Viernes regresa!!
No hay palabras para explicar cuanto lo he extrañado estas últimas dos semanas, pero pues por fin hoy podré estar con él, aunque sea por un par de horas.
Lo bueno es que mañana no tenemos clases ... así es, ya terminamos este semestre. Ahora lo único por lo que nos tenemos que preocupar son los finales. Que Dios se apiade de mi y mis pocas ganas de trabajar.
Les dejo unas fotos de lo que usé el Sábado por la noche para salir a cenar con mis mejores amigos.








Dress/Vestido: Gap
Faux Fur Vest: Zara
Pumps: Steve Madden
Watch/Reloj: Toywatch
Purse/Bolsa: Gucci (thrifted)
Belt/Cinto: H&M

9 comments:

  1. Hermoso outfit...me encanta el toque de sparkle que le das con los pumps...que por cierto estan preciosos...que bien que puedas ver a tu novio y..a estudiar se ha dicho ;)

    http://fiercepty.blogspot.com/

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I Love the fur vest.. and I have those same shoes as well.. Aren't they fabulous!!!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg¡¡¡¡ los zapatos estan para morirse, los amooooooooooooooo...... saludos¡¡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw hope you have a lovely reunion! :) I certainly know the feeling, I was away from my beau for 4 weeks in March and my world fell apart! Tragic but true! Gorgeous fur btw :) jazzy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a stunning outfit! I love how you mix all the golds and make them pop <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. super outfit para la ocasión! me encanta el fur!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You loook sooo A++mmmazzzzing!!
    Those shoes are sooo sparkly!!! and gorgeous! perfect for the holiday season!!!!
    Big kiss,
    xo Beckerman Girls
    http://www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great vest,
    visit me and follow back, if you like ? :))
    xx

    lesimple.sk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!