Monday, January 31, 2011

Para el Día de Hoy (Lazy Version)

Sometimes, this whole get-up-put-on-the-self-timer-pose-quickly-and-pray-that-you-get-at-least-one-good-shot ordeal becomes a bit too much, which is the main reason as to why I rarely update with personal outfits ... and today was going to be no different, but then I decided to get some photos with the webcam just because I didn't want to do anymore homework. Then I figured that I could upload those! (School makes me smart :) ) So, here's a couple of shitty photos of my outfit for the day .. woooo!

Traduccion:
A veces, eso de parate-pon-el-timer-haz-una-pose-super-rapido-y-reza-que-salga-al-menos-una-foto-buena se me hace que es demasiado, y es la mera mera razon de porque es raro que haga updates con mis outfits ... y hoy no fue nada diferente, pero luego decidi mensear con la webcam  porque me canse de hacer tarea. Ya despues me di cuenta que podia subir esas fotos! (La escuela me hace una persona sumamente inteligente :) ) Asi que aqui les dejo algunas fotos super chafas de mi outfit del dia .. wuuuu!






(that's a scar on my finger, btw... the finger with the birthmark is on the other hand)

Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Blazer: BCBGeneration (thank you, grandma!!)
Wedges: Zara
Fedora: target
Socks: target
Watch: Toywatch
Rings: random markets

7 comments:

  1. Muy bonito outfit..me gusta mucho el sombrero y los zapatos!...Yo te entiendo, a mi eso me da una pereza por eso es que no hago fotos de outfit desde el año pasado...creo que deberia tomarme una por ahi

    Saludos
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Blog! I was randomly looking for Betsey Johnson Jewelry online and it directed me to this blog! Love the Toywatch! I've never seen anyone else with one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blog! Love you shoes in this post, and your red hat :). I am following you, hope you will follow me back! xoxo

    www.chickenmelt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo tie botky a klobuk su super!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are cute!
    Love your hat!

    xx
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhh I LOVE your shoes! Amazing cage style! I also love your hat. You look awesome! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment! How is the winter over in your side of the world?

    xoxo

    www.s000la.blogspot.com
    www.nancyandradephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments (: I really appreciate them all!
Gracias por sus comentarios (: En verdad aprecio todos y cada uno de los comentarios que me dejan!